<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7879234531606767957?origin\x3dhttp://s1t1ng1u-snowtears.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Profile

s1t1ng1u-snowtears
DHS class of 2011,University
20






Archives


Thank You

Layout by latteuand the banner by minako-mipper
Qu'est-ce que s'est passe?
post Sunday, September 8, 2013 speech bubble 0 comment(s)

How's life going? I still think of you now and then, not in a special way, don't worry about that. It's amazing how you make me want to compare everyone I met with you, not everyone's like you, some are better, but no one has been as accepting. I'm sorry for blaming you in the past that you broke into my circle and create some uneasiness among us. I finally realize how good this quality of yours is, to make the effort to be friends with everyone of us, to be able to think of how I felt in some way.
I kind of miss the days we hang out, it used to be quite fun, I still remember joking with you about everything, I can really be myself around you. But I know it's all past, and we both have no actual intention of returning.
I have a hard time finding a comfortable zone here, it seems like I have to be someone I'm not whenever I step out my glass shield. It's life I suppose, to be able to accept and be open about all suggestions. But I feel restricted, I'm tired, really tired. I know you won't force me to accept everything you said, and that's what I like about you. You know when I like something and when I don't.
You know, I mention about you once in a while, but not too often, so that people don't get the wrong idea and I won't get too sentimental.
I know you ain't reading this, you used to, perhaps, years and years ago. Even if you are reading this now, I believe you think I wasn't talking about you, that I must be talking about someone I told you I like, or rather, everyone knows that I like.
It's amazing that the first person I want talk to when I have a sentimental issue on hand is you, not some friend I can phone up.
I wonder what's happening in your life right now? How's everything going? Do you still stay at home a lot, cover your head and don't give a damn about what's going on around you? Have you moved on from those stages of your life? Are you still planning to go overseas? ... Gosh, I really do miss you and all those friends that we used to hang out together. Oh wells.
I've changed a lot. I know you too. I don't think we will recognize each other even if we walk past each other.
I've lost those excitement I used to have when a group of us were together. J'oublie comment je me sens comme ca. Now's just silent sighs.
I fear of how the things will move on from now onwards and that I'm not able to say no to them. So I actually secretly wish you can be here to help me out, to block those complicated emotions away.
Peut-etre un jour comme ca, tu me appellais et dirais que le rendez-vous. Well, that's just maybe...
Alors, c'est fini.
Au-revoir!

s1t1ng1u-snowtears