<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7879234531606767957?origin\x3dhttp://s1t1ng1u-snowtears.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Profile

s1t1ng1u-snowtears
DHS class of 2011,University
20






Archives


Thank You

Layout by latteuand the banner by minako-mipper
Mon chéri, je ne suis plus en attente
post Saturday, July 13, 2013 speech bubble 0 comment(s)

il y a environ deux jours aprés j'ai revenue. J'étais trés heureux pour voyager dans l'Europe. J'éspere que je ira là encore.
I'm back after a break. Peut-etre I have found what I have long lost.
I guess that's why people love to travel. You don't have the time to think of anything else apart from admiring the paysages you are in. I guess I've learnt much. Somehow from them, I've learnt what it is like to be like girls.
To love flowers. To love taking photos. To love to dress up.
To learn to care. To learn to love. To learn to accept new things.
I might have been pissed once or twice, but je crois I will miss those days.
Et
Mon chéri, je ne suis plus en attente.
站在更高的地方,看到了更远的地方,才终于明白一切是多么的微不足道。你曾经是我的梦想,但现在我终于明白,我该去追求自己的,而不是一味追逐不属我的。时光变迁,人亦不同。希望你我都能收起自己的执念,放在对的事情上,同时也能忘掉那些误会。来日方长,盼望能有再次相见的机会。