<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7879234531606767957?origin\x3dhttp://s1t1ng1u-snowtears.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Profile

s1t1ng1u-snowtears
DHS class of 2011,University
20






Archives


Thank You

Layout by latteuand the banner by minako-mipper
To that old friend
post Wednesday, January 2, 2013 speech bubble 0 comment(s)

Was on the way home yesterday with bus from new year shopping. She was dozing off and I was listening to some music, I came across this song that brought back some memories.
This song made me thought of him. Don't be mistaken, we were just friends.

Old friend, I know you tend not to read in English, as I have known you in the past, I don't know if you have changed, or rather, we weren't really that close in the first place.
It was the singer that reminded me about you. For once I thought I have completely forgotten you. But somehow, sometimes, I would think of you once in a while. You are a friend that suddenly disappeared without much of a word.
When I think of you, it's not sadness or happiness I felt, perhaps I just thought of you as part of the memories when I look back, without much obvious emotions.
Actually, sometimes, I hope we were still friends, I hope we would still contact and talk about random things and new people we encounter. But it won't be possible, for you have said and done things that were unacceptable in my circle. If you have not say such horrible stuff to my good friend that ruined everything, and if we could have calmed down and not blamed you for everything that happened, we might still be friends now.
But these are just thoughts, for we know what done has been done, there's no way we can collect back those spilled water.
Maybe you would be better in my memory, so I can still sustain that bit of friendship we used to have. If we never meet or speak again, then somehow in my mind I would still be happy to have you in my previous memories. If you were to appear again, all the unhappiness might strike back again, which may make me think of you in a bad way.
I guess you are trying your best in forgetting what had happened in the past, busy clearing up past relationships and finding escape in a new haven somewhere that you didn't want to tell anyone, or rather, none of us has the position or bothered to ask.
Well,I hope you will still think of me now and then, just like what I do, and I hope those were happy memories.
Happy New Year, old friend.