<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7879234531606767957?origin\x3dhttp://s1t1ng1u-snowtears.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Profile

s1t1ng1u-snowtears
DHS class of 2011,University
20






Archives


Thank You

Layout by latteuand the banner by minako-mipper
It's being so long
post Friday, November 2, 2012 speech bubble 0 comment(s)

It has been so long since I last came here.
Started a new life in Uni.When you are busy, time passed pretty fast.
I'm actually suppose to do work now, but perhaps I just need a space to get away from all the reality, for a few minutes.
Guess I'm trying to adapting, at least I'm trying not to feel too uncomfortable now without all my good friends. I actually started to like this quietness that surrounds me at times. I do talk to new friends I made every now and then, it's great having to meet new people, get to know them and actually get to like them. I guess maybe this is the kind of relationship between people I'm looking for and I'm glad I have found it. Even though I do miss all the craziness with my old, very close friends, but this peacefulness is what I like too.
I'm still finding a goal in studies, like a future job that I might want to take and can actually see myself in that position. I'm not sure what's my final decision, I'm getting more unpredictable of myself, perhaps this period of confusion will pass after I get to KNOW what I REALLY want, I hope I figure that out soon.
Going to have lesson in just a bit. So I will just sign off here. I might visit again, afterall I like this feeling of just writing out all my feelings somewhere.