<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7879234531606767957?origin\x3dhttp://s1t1ng1u-snowtears.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Profile

s1t1ng1u-snowtears
DHS class of 2011,University
20






Archives


Thank You

Layout by latteuand the banner by minako-mipper
post Thursday, July 9, 2009 speech bubble 0 comment(s)

FIRST OF ALL,school half day tmr and we wont be missing ACE,so...YAY!!!
SECOND ON THE LIST TO TALK ABOUT,will be the maths common test today,since alot people have not taken the test yet,i shall not post here now(bet i post they also wont see,but nvm,for fairness).me gosh,i forgot all about differentiation,esp the trigo part,darn,so easy also can wrong.(...)ok,just take it i complain finish le.
THIRD MOST IMPORTANT THING,I lost my umberalla today!!AH!my dear umberalla can,drop it on bus somemore.I was going to get off the bus,then I heard something drop,when I look,theres nothing on floor,me gosh,then after I reach school,I finally realize thats my umberalla!emo can.
OK,LAST THING.tmr we gonna play the history game,somehow,I feel like quiting alr,I feel like playing with our own classmates would be better than playing with the level as an interclass competition,well,I think we will lose anw,somemore,we dont really like our group due to that someone,so corruption within own self in the first place,secondly,we dont really know the guys who's playing tmr,like that how to negotiate?nah,cant make it.one last importatnt thing about this matter is,he wont be there also,go for wad?--
everyone can just ignore the above,I feel like becoming more and more naggy.

他说,前生的五百次回眸才能换来今生的擦肩而过。他说,我应该学会默默承受,努力告诉自己是我的舟载不动那永久。他说,叶落沉香伤离别,难受过后总能看到曙光。
珍惜这一段时间,只为了能在将来有一段美好的回忆。看清楚你的脸,只为了将来能让它在心里住下,再随着时间淡去。他说,现在记住了,将来还是要忘记的,那为什么要记住呢?我说,只为了将来能忘记地慢一点,当我坐在摇椅上回忆起这段岁月时,我还能隐约记得这个人,记得他曾住在我的心里。
s1t1ng1u-snowtears