<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7879234531606767957?origin\x3dhttp://s1t1ng1u-snowtears.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Profile

s1t1ng1u-snowtears
DHS class of 2011,University
20






Archives


Thank You

Layout by latteuand the banner by minako-mipper
post Friday, July 10, 2009 speech bubble 0 comment(s)

emtional rollercoaster.
one second can be super high,one second can be extremely low.
sometime I really wonder why do I like to emo?why do I want to find a corner and squeeze myself in there with my mind totally blank?why do I even went high and low in the first place?
half day of sch,should happily went shopping with my friends,but in the end,just suddenly don't feel like going,sitting bus home,watching the scenery going backwards is all I want to do,rather than walking aimlessly in the shopping centre,that just doesn't appeal to me.
nx mon going to be a busy day.after sch got to go for 15mins of briefing for the hist game(I hope I can stay and play on lo),then I go for BSP retest, then I will be back playing the history game from 430 to around 5.(me gosh,thats like 30 mins only?!) :( darn sad.hope I can finish my test good and fast.

淡蓝色的香味,她们口中的你,在我眼中不一样。
心动,其实也不过如此。
只是欢喜背后,总隐藏着没有未来的难过。
s1t1ng1u-snowtears