<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7879234531606767957?origin\x3dhttp://s1t1ng1u-snowtears.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Profile

s1t1ng1u-snowtears
DHS class of 2011,University
20






Archives


Thank You

Layout by latteuand the banner by minako-mipper
post Wednesday, July 22, 2009 speech bubble 0 comment(s)

听说日全食会在这里出现,第一节课没听,望着窗外,可惜今天下着绵绵细雨,早晨的天空没有什么放晴的意思。其实,想想也知道,就算不下雨,我也不太可能看得到日全食,一大早就被关在这透不过气来的教室里,两边的窗户只能看到1/4的天空,其他的都是教学楼,能看得到什么?算了,五百年一次的等待,又将持续下去,将来总会有个像我这样的学生,在抬头的那一霎那看见这奇观,那时我早已不在了。
李老师讲了很多东西,我觉得都挺有意义的。她叫我们回去想想活着究竟是为了什么?是不是只是做一个地球的过客,然后不声不响地离去?我们这一生究竟是为了什么而活?这些问题,我相信是每个人都有的,虽然每个人都有各自的说法,但最终回顾一生的时候,究竟又有多少人照着自己的说法活过一辈子?又有多少人没有遗憾地离开?她说的很多问题,也是我想问的,可惜这些问题却没有正确答案。
今天Mr Ng讲关于学生感情问题的东西,是啊!感情是两个人一起走的路。这句话我觉得我没说错。感情必定要是双方面的,一个人走一条路是寂寞的,但路的尽头可能会有个你等的人等着你。不太清楚他到底讲了什么,我相信我想的比他讲的多很多,用话语表达出来的,好像远没有深刻体会的多。浪漫主义者吗?哈哈,说我是现实主义者跟贴切一点吧!脑海里的浪漫情愫最终往往会遭到现实的抹杀,当然,还是会有幻想,谁没有吗?
ok,i shall write this part in english.yup,lets talk about chemistry test and ACE presentation.chem test,last half of the paper,after checking answer with quite a number of ppl,my answers are wrong,great right?my answer compare to theirs,差个十万八千里。(ok,chinese,lets come back to english)ok,conclusion is chem test completely screwed up.I was not feeling anything after the test,I just stare blankly for the next few periods of lesson,my mind is like a piece of blank paper,nothing on it,no feelings,no emotions,no nothing.haiz.
ok,ACE.I had been choing ppt last night,then today just got the script not long before the lesson.I hate my awful pronunciation,so pissed at myself,and so pissed at some ppl laughing and doing weird actions.that would be a valid reason for me not wanting to present myself in front of the class and talk rubbish during class discussion,even if I talk,most of time,I don't think anyone can understand my point anw.pathetic,isn't it?
well,i shall stop here,this post is darn long.
can't find anyone to crap to,so just crap here bahz.not bad,this place is for me to throw all my feelings.

我们活在自相矛盾中,
弄不清楚自己究竟要的是什么。
s1t1ng1u-snowtears